Interested in Becoming a Group Exercise Leader?
If you are nationally certified through ACE, AFAA, ACSM or NETA & have experience teaching:
- Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- An interview and audition will be scheduled for eligible applicants.
- If hired on staff, you will team teach a few classes to get familiar with our facilities and participants before leading your own sessions.
- If you have a format-specific certification through an organization such as TurboKick, Zumba, Les Mills, etc., a comprehensive fitness certification through ACE, AFAA, or ACSM, the completion of our Leader Training Course is also required.
- If you have a 200 hour Yoga certification or a Pilates certification, the Leading Training Course is encouraged but not required.
If you have no prior experience:
- Attend the Leader Call Out Meeting - 2019 Date to be Announced Soon!
- You must complete the Leader Training Course in order to be eligible for an audition and interview.
- If you are interested in auditioning for the Leader Training Course, please fill out an application. You can email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Leader Training Course:
The Leader Training Course is a voluntary 7-week course where students learn the fundamentals necessary to lead group exercise. Topics include anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, sequencing a session, and more. You may request information about future Leader Training Courses by sending an email to email@example.com.